What can I say about me. I am a geek and husband to the most amazing ex-wife a man could find and father of nine beautiful kidlets. And typically I am happy… and always thankful! I truly live a blessed life.
I currently volunteer more than I work many weeks of the year…
- I put in my 20 hours or so a week for Scouts Canada,
- help in any way I can with Sunday school and events at our church,
- run a few computer user groups in Alberta and Saskatchewan,
- help teach computer classes to seniors at our library,
- take a week off every year to pour my life into one of the world’s largest children’s festivals.
I am one of the lucky guys who loves his career but loves his wife and kidlets enough to want to run home every day… what more could I want out of life? Fine, a $40 million lottery win would be kinda cool too I suppose.
Please read my first blog post here so that you understand a little of where my head is. That way, when you get lost reading other posts I can blame you for moving forward after being warned.
I suppose I should let you know that it is my wife’s hope that I actually make money off this blog at some point so if you click on an ad or link from somewhere in here there is a chance that I might make a few cents… we will cross our fingers just in case eh?